Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tag, I'm it


The wonderful Tracy at Forever Endeavor http://thelosttwin.blogspot.com/ tagged me a couple of days ago and I promised her I would come back and answer these five questions five times.

Here we go:

Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?

1. Sitting right here, although at a different computer.

2. Working as the assignment editor of the local newspaper.

3. Just learning the joys of cigar smoking.

4. Getting ready to go to South America in August on the greatest adventure of my life.

5. Dreaming of someday being a published author.


Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?

1. A published author. Duh.

2. More financially secure.

3. More together than I am today.

4. Still happily married to my best friend.

5. Traveling the world.

Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?

1. Write this blog and respond to Tracy's poll.

2. Send out two more queries (although I might wait a day).

3. Hit the gym (done).

4. Fix dinner (strip steaks).

5. Watch the Cubs game (I'm so lame).


Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?

1. Popcorn with lots of butter.

2. Snickers bar.

3. Pizza (is that a snack?)

4. Smoked almonds.

5. Kitchen Cooked potato chips (a local delicacy).

Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Give away half of it to charity.

2. Buy a nicer home and cars.

3. Travel, travel, travel.

4. Invest it wisely.

5. Continue to do pretty much the same thing I am now, i.e., write books.

So there you have it. Probably not nearly as exciting and eye-opening as some thought, given my propensity for far too much personal sharing. But the answers are honest.

I hereby tag:

Kristy.

Gina.

Christi.

Wendy.

Anne (Piedmont Writer)

6 comments:

  1. LOL. Are you sure you want to tag me? I'll have to think of some good answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A meme passer? Terry, I thought I knew you.

    Alrighty, I'll do it. My answers are pretty lame, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy. I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone five years ago but I'll do my best.

    Word Verification: RALCIFY. Scooby? Is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Terry. Don't know when I'll get around to it, but I'll try my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you know, you totally made me "Awwww" with you comment about still being happily married to your best friend.

    And I swear, you and I could be twins with our query procrastination. I'll find every excuse in the book as to why it's better if I wait until tomorrow to send another!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaaris very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs

    ReplyDelete