Friday, June 18, 2010

Still here


Just a short post to let everyone know that I am, in fact, still among the living. After nearly a week of Internet, phone and cable TV problems (including four visits from Comcast technicians) we are back online.

Now we are fully immersed in the Little League weekend tournament from hell. Game tonight, possibly two or three tomorrow and at least one and probably more on Sunday. All in a tiny town about 40 miles from here.

Yay. :)

I'm interested in what you guys think about the blog makeover. I'm not sure why I did it, although I suspect boredom played a role. Nonetheless, I happen to like hummingbirds. So there.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful and productive (or relaxing, as the case may be) weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I tried. I don't see a hummingbird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for having internet!

    I like the new format, the hummingbird on the right is cool... the one on the left looks like it has a detached head, but that's just a trick of the light right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Now if I could only figure out how to do it.

    Have fun at all the games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What hummingbird?

    Have fun! I'm sure your Little League Weekend from Hell is still better than watching the Orioles this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Back! Glad your internet issues have been resolved! :)

    ReplyDelete