Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Friday!


Well, it's Friday and the weekly movie battle at the Towery home is in full swing. Okay, not really a battle.


Anyhoo ... I would like to watch Ferris Buehler's Day Off. Sure, I've seen it a million times. But hey, so what? I've eaten pizza a million times too, and that never stops me. (Me and The Sick Kid ordered a Pizza Hut delivery this afternoon. It sucked. The crust was so thin and tasteless, the kid asked me if it was pita bread!)


So every time I've broached the movie subject with the Wife, she rolls her eyes. Now granted, she's got beautiful eyes and she rolls them so beautifully. But still! I mean, it's Ferris! (and Slone!)


So we'll see who wins. I'll update later with the results. Remember, I usually get out-voted 1-1. Know what I mean?


Writing update: Blah. That's the only way I can describe this week's writing. The week started with such promise ... and went straight downhill from there. First came the kid's broken foot; now he's home with strep throat or some such icky thing. And I've been feeling kinda listless and tired myself. All of that has added up to a big fat blah for my writing output this week.


I'm hoping for better things next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment