Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Too pooped to pop


Yawn.

Yeah. I'm tired. I didn't sleep much last night, and boy, did it show today. I managed to slog my way through a chapter of revisions, but my heart wasn't really in it.

I'm subject to periodic bouts of insomnia, and have been all of my adult life. Unfortunately, I seem to be heading into yet another bout. It's been a while. I have no trouble falling asleep, but then I wake up half a dozen times and have one hell of a time getting back to sleep. And when I do sleep, I generally have very vivid (and weird) dreams.

I hope it was an isolated incident, that perhaps I ate something last night that didn't agree with me (although I don't think I did). We'll see tonight.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have real difficulties concentrating and being creative when I'm sleep-deprived. It just doesn't come, if you know what I mean.

Here's hoping to a better night's sleep tonight, and a better day's work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment